Thursday, February 18, 2016

The heart rebellion

Five days after chemo, my heart decided to rebel. I developed tachycardia (a very rapid heartbeat) and an infarct (silent heart attack).  I spent the last four days going through tests and will continue more testing next week. Right now everything is under control with medication and the plan is to continue with the chemo as scheduled.
The good news is that the blood clot in my right lung dissolved totally,  making the risks a lot less.
Waiting for results of spinal tap to see extent of cancer in spinal fluid, please pray for great results.

3 comments:

  1. Lots of prayers are being said for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was worried about your silence. I hope since you were under treatment they got the clots dissolved without permanent damage to your heart. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete