Thursday, September 22, 2016

Update

Just went to the doctor yesterday and I am glad to report that there is no new growth and everything seems to remain stable. 
Therefore, the doctor will has reduced my CT scan and MRI schedule from once every six weeks to once every ten weeks and after the next scan to once every twelve weeks. 
Also, I will only have to go in for checkups and bloodwork once every six weeks. 
I am glad of this change and perhaps I will be able to travel a little between appointments.
Please keep praying for my continued health and that the tumors don't spread anymore and maybe even shrink further.

3 comments:

  1. Great news, babe!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got those prayers covered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news, babe!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got those prayers covered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just sending you a quick erev Yom Kippur note to remind you that you are loved and davened for. May this be a year of our being able to see the good in everything...and may all of our tefillos be answered!!!

    ReplyDelete