Tuesday, June 28, 2016

A bump on road

This weekend I developed a fever and rash and my blood levels were off.
For those that have seen me as a zombie cop, you get the picture of what my face looks like.
I was admitted and they did biopsies on my eyes and different skin areas. They put me on antibiotics and the fever went down. The rash may have been from the Tarceva, but it is not a typical Tarceva rash, unfortunately, they stopped the Tarceva until they figure it all out.
Since the full biopsies result will not be completed until next week, I will be hopefully go home as soon as my blood levels improve and wait at home for the results.
I will post as soon as I get results.
Thanks for your prayers and good wishes.

3 comments:

  1. Gila, your spirit and bitachon and energy are inspiring! I love you and continue to daven for you every day. Feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are home - rest and try not to worry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are home - rest and try not to worry!

    ReplyDelete