Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Praise the Lord, for all that He does is good.

I got my results of MRI and Cat Scan that was done last week.
April's MRI showed that all previous brain tumors are gone. New MRI of brain shows no new lesions and only one tiny residual lesion. It's a great feeling knowing that I will not need brain radiation. 

The tumor on my lung has shrunk and is now less than half the size it was in April. Breathing is so much easier now. 

Bone metastases in the skull, skull base and spine are unchanged. That is great as they have not increased in size.

Therefore I will continue in the clinical trial and hopefully the rest of the cancer will shrink.

Once again I want to thank everyone for being there for me when I need you and for your positive thoughts and prayers. As you can see, they help. I cannot adequately express my appreciation for that, but I really, truly do appreciate it. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God, GILA!!!! YOU MAKE ME CRY!!!!!!!!!!!! Hashem should continue to bless you with only good news to share!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news! So happy for you. Hoping to hear even more good news.

    ReplyDelete